|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more Empty
PostSubject: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more EmptyWed 04 Apr 2018, 17:39

Fae nodded to Zoe in thanks as she finished summoning the pain spirit. As the spirit manifested itself Fae gave it a bow in greeting.

“Many thanks for answering our summons.”

As he straightens himself back up he offers a gnosis to the spirit.

“What is your name good spirit?”
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more EmptyMon 09 Apr 2018, 12:13

The thing looked like nothing so much as a misshapen pinkish pygmy covered in green healing bruises. It wolfed down the proffered gnosis and reached out cloyingly for the hem of Fey Carver's pants.

"Tinglecrick, at your service, Stag's Son."

It squinted up at him through a black eye, grinning in a manner that it erroneously considered winsome.
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

PostSubject: Re: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more EmptyWed 11 Apr 2018, 05:07

Fae grinned at the spiri who was showing a glowing smile.

“It’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance Tinglecrick.”

He knelt down.

“I could use your assistance if you don’t mind. You see I just joined a pack and I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to pull my own weight and I happen to remember of a little gift called Ceridwen’s Blood. Would you be able to help me out and teach me that gift!?”

Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more EmptySat 14 Apr 2018, 22:11

"Oh, but of course! Gladly will I aid the noble and illustrious Fianna... though for the gift to truly work its magic, you must be patient, and give a bit of heart'sblood."

The grotesque little spirit hopped around on crooked broken toes.

"You will learn to heal grievous injuries only after you have suffered nearly to death. But you are Garou- pain is a bedfellow of yours! Deal?"

It thrust a scarred palm up at the ragabash, squinting through swollen eyes.

Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

PostSubject: Re: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more EmptyMon 16 Apr 2018, 10:06

Fae popped his neck, sighed, and grabbed the scarred hand and shook it.

“I accept Tinglecrick. I appreciate your generosity.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more   Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more
Page 1 of 1