|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thank a Theurge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 22:55

As Fey and Prodigals left the cursed mine and began to trek back towards the King of Crows, Eiger hurried his pace to match the quick feet of the Theurge. When he came up alongside her he was silent for a few moments before speaking.

“You really saved our asses back there. Without commanding one of the spirits back to the pit, the others may have crossed the gauntlet and made matters much worse. Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptyWed 24 Jan 2018, 23:46

She kept her pace and nodded.

“There’s wisdom in knowing when to fight and when to flee. I am proud of Rends for making the right decision.”
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptyThu 25 Jan 2018, 22:24

Fey smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Indeed.”

He paused.

“What do you make of the moonbridges and the visions? Do you think it would be possible to get answers from the Uktena, or track down a Lune Incarna ourselves?
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptyFri 26 Jan 2018, 20:15

Still treking forward she shook her head. "Not sure. I'm more curious about how the Stranger was involved in all of this."

At his question about the Uktena, she stopped and laughed.

"Ha! Have you ever tried to get an answer from an Uktena before, Fae Carver? I think we'd have better luck tracking down Gaia herself."
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 00:38

He smiled as the Theurge laughed. Thankful for the uneasiness to slip away, if only for a little. He then nodded as he replied.

“That’s a fair point about the Stranger, and to answer your question... no. I’ve never even seen hide nor hair of an Uktena. It is safe to assume though that a people who are trying to hide as much as they are... have good reason to be hiding, and information won’t come cheap if at all.”

He paused and smiled though.

“However, thanks to you we were to rid some of their people of sickness, so hopefully that can start us off on decent grounds.”
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 06:15

Zoe sighed.

“Zas has this grand vision of uniting the tribes to work as one against the Wyrm. While noble, it seems so unattainable most days, especially concerning the Uktena with all their secrets. The wise ones of old once said ‘Friends don’t make secrets; secrets don’t make friends.’ It’s no wonder the Uktena are hiding and dying.”
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge EmptySun 28 Jan 2018, 23:11

Eiger shrugged.

“Well as long as we can trust the King of Crows I shall be able to see these Uktena with my own eyes.”

He patted the mask that was wrapped up in his bag.

“I pray this is the only request he requires of us.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank a Theurge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank a Theurge   Thank a Theurge Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank a Theurge
Page 1 of 1