|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is the Bro Love?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Where is the Bro Love? Empty
PostSubject: Where is the Bro Love?   Where is the Bro Love? EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 00:20

As The Prodigals left the sept and made their way to O'Toole's house Mocks motioned to Rends that he wanted to talk. He slowed his pace so the others could trek ahead and him and Rends could talk unhindered. As Rends slowed to join him Mocks gave an awkward cough and raised an eyebrow at him.

"So uhh... I can't say I was expectin' you to not want Alpha back. Are you sure you're feelin' okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rends the Gar

Rends the Gar

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Bro Love?   Where is the Bro Love? EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 00:44

Rends takes a long while to consider his answer.

"I honestly don't know. I don't like givin' it up, but... it jest feels like somethin' I should do. I don't know. maybe I'm wrong about it."

He shakes his head, growing frustrated.

"I don't like not knowin' what to think. You know I's never been one to stop and think a whole lot. I see a split path, and I go with my gut. But my gut let me astray in a bad way, so I'm tryin' new things now I guess."
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Bro Love?   Where is the Bro Love? EmptySun 04 Dec 2016, 01:02

Mocks nodded silently as Rends finished speaking. They walked in silence for a beat before Mocks responded.

"Whatever you choose to do... I will support you in every way I can."

He sighs and smiles.

"Even though you ain't sure right now...I'm glad you're back with us."

His smile faded.

"Look, I want to apologize in advance... I know you ain't Beta or nuthin', but you were Alpha. You have knowledge and wisdom that may be necessary in the future. I may come to you and rely on you when the time comes. I want to do right by you...and the rest of the pack. To do that I need you to teach me how to be a leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is the Bro Love?   Where is the Bro Love? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is the Bro Love?
Page 1 of 1