|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secret Secrets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 12:33

After hunting Kefka had returned alone. He left Rends alone in the hopes the Ahroun would be able to gather his thoughts. When Kefka draws nearer to the other Garou he receives cold stares; some of anger others of pity. Being unsuccessful in his search to find his pack he began climbing the hill so he could get a better view of the land. On his way up he saw a familiar figure lying on the ground soaking up the sun. He grins and shakes his head as he walks over and sits down.

"Hey Eaton. You got a minute? I wanted to talk to you about somethin'".
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 13:12

Eaton cracked an eye open and smiled, his voice slightly hoarse as he replied, "Sure, Mocks. I'm always willin' to talk."

He sat up in place, "So whatta need?"
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 20:12

"I jes wanted to apologize. Back in Akna's place and I mentioned my curse you seemed upset. I jes didn't want everyone knowing and all. No point with everyone worrying about when there ain't anything that can be done. It's why I brought up the idea for us to go see the Uktena...I figured if anyone could break the curse it would be them. But then we were in Akna's place and Walks With Spiders began talking about the phoenixes and curses. She seemed like she could help and I just had to take that chance to ask her for help. It weren't fair for you and Zas to find out in that matter, it ain't how I intended for y'all to find out. I just ain't been right in mind. This curse got me thinking all selfish like."

Kefka trails off and lets his words die as he stares off eventually laying down and manuevering his hat to cover his eyes from the harsh light of the sun.

"Sorry Eaton."
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 23:57

Eaton raised an eyebrow with an amused expression as he began, "Ya don't have to apologize to me. Part of me, I think, was caught up in the excitement and yeah, I was a bit frustrated. Cause how am I supposed to help if I don't know you're hurtin'?"

He stood up and lowered his head so he could look Kefka in the eye, "You said nothin' could be done 'bout it. I don't reckon' that's true. Sure, we might not have a way to break it just yet, but that don't mean just keep it to yourself. Five heads are better than one at tryin' to figure things out. Even if I don't have the answer, I can still try and cheer ya up. Think 'bout it: That curse gave ya a special reason to tryin' kill Akna, allowin' ya to track her down in her lair. Don't think anyone else coulda done that."

He put his arm on his shoulder and said, "I care about ya, Kefka. I care about all of ya and hate to see ya upset. We're a pack for a reason; non of us should hafta struggle alone."
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 19:39

Kefka smiles but only just for a second.

"I care about you too Eaton."

He nods slowly.

"Yeah, I guess you are right. It gave me a reason to track her down. I just wish I was faster. If I had been faster maybe Walks with Spiders and I would have had a chance to start binding Akna before the rest of y'all showed up. That way I would still be the only one cursed. Good thing we are in a pack and have each other though...I don't think we made any friends by eatin' Akna. You think there is anyway to remove the curse? Maybe if we can bring the Phoenix spirits back into being they will purify us..."
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptyTue 02 Sep 2014, 23:33

Eaton shrugged, "You don't hafta blame yourself. I think we all made the decision finishin' Akna bones and all. Mighta not been the wisest thing we've ever done but hey, we're all still alive, ain't we?"

He cleared his throat as he continued, "speaking 'bout the phoenix, it's funny but I was thinkin' something ever since we met Carne Muerta. From what I understand, Skills-of-many wasn't tryin' to find Akna but someone who could give 'em what he was lookin' for. Akna just turned out to be the one who answered his calls."

His eyes turned mischievous as he said, "I think that knowledge he was searchin' for is still out there. Akna took advantage of him and taught 'em a wyrm-warped version, but now that she's gone for good, that might mean there's nothin' left in the way. Carne Muerta said his father was tryin' to make Kinfolk full Garou. What if that's still . . . possible?"
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 18:05

Kefka snorted.

"Yeah some how we are all still alive. Pretty damn amazin' when you consider all we done. That is an interesting thought there Eaton. You sure you ain't just thinking about making kinfolk Garou because you are going to have a kid soon?"

he laughs

"That would be something though. A way to make Kinfolk Garou...Perhaps that knowledge deserves to be forgotten about. Think of the wars that would rage if that knowledge was discovered...not just against Wyrm. That knowledge would destroy our society as we know it. "
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets EmptyThu 04 Sep 2014, 18:59

"Hm. So ya don't think I'm crazy. Granted that might mean nothin' comin' from you." Eaton replied with a smile,

"What sorta changes are ya thinkin'? We'd still need Kinfolk; we Garou ain't exactly great on the whole breedin' thing ourselves. I still think it's Gaia's will who and when folks undergo their first change. It just might be her will to find out what Akna tried to destroy. Seems pretty clear the wyrm didn't want us to get our claws on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Secrets   Secret Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Secrets
Page 1 of 1