|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble with the cousins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Trouble with the cousins Empty
PostSubject: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 23:37

As Mocks and the posse walk away from the cold steel courthouse he hands the records to Leper Friend and pulls Zas back to share a few words.
"Look Zas...if you don't want to come with us when we go to meet the Comanches...I understand. You seemed pretty upset in there. However if you decide to come with us just to get some revenge for some past wrong the Comanche's made on your people...I will stop you. Until we are given further instructions this is a diplomatic mission we clear on that?
Back to top Go down
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 23:49

Zas stares at Kefka with a face that's hard to read. He speaks quickly but firmly, "I am under control. I have no intent of getting revenge, but understand, I do not trust the Comanche. They are dangerous even without there being other Garou involved. I fully anticipate them trying to kill us or worse."
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins EmptyWed 15 Jan 2014, 23:54

"And if they try to kill us, I don't plan on rolling over and playing dead. I don't trust the Comanche either Philadox, nor the Rangers... I need you though with a clear head. For the talking and the fighting if it comes to that. What should we expect from them? Do you truly believe Pure Ones are with them?"
Back to top Go down
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 00:42

Zas goes over to the window and looks up at the night sky. He audibly growls as he sees the moon and his body seems to bulge as he attempts to contain his internal fury. He then looks back down at the floor and takes a deep breath and settles.

He looks up to Kefka as he says, "I say this with first hand knowledge-the Comanche are capable of anything. You are a white man. They will view you as weak, and likely inexperienced in war due to your fancy dress, but you may be seen as our leader. If we manage to find a war band willing to listen to us, and that is a big if, I'm unsure what the end will be. I have never seen a peace talk end well simply because the Comanche offer no quarter to my people. Any Apache warriors captured are instantly killed and their bodies mutilated, hopefully in that order. Since we are traveling with women we will be seen with a disadvantage as they view white women as trophies to collect."

He ponders his next words carefully, "My tribes markings identify me clearly to them as a danger, so I will likely be the focus of their concern. Rends' size marks him as a threat as well. I do not know how they will see Eaton. He may be viewed as a traitor, or could potentially be treated like family. Regardless, we are an oddity to them and will likely draw notice quickly. If we get overwhelmed, prepare to be scalped, beaten, and tortured. If Zoe and Penelope get taken, their fate is far worse."

Zas pauses to consider something else before adding, "The likely end of this though will be us being hunted by the Comanche. They are clever and though we may be more powerful they are more numerous. They will make a show of force to intimidate us if they wish to talk showing how outnumbered we are, but the Comanche tend to attack where you least expect and more often than not, it's the Comanche arrow you don't see coming that kills you."

Zas then stops his speech and considers the second question.

"I would anticipate there being many pure ones with them. If all their attacks take place around the full moon as we've been told, the strength of the ahroun's with them must be considerable. I would guess that many would be Uktena. I do not know how they will respond to our group though. My interaction with members of the Uktena is limited."

Zas then sighs and says, "I will talk with them though, but I don't know what good it will do. I have a clear mind. Fear not."
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 01:02

Kefka stares ahead silently. Taking in everything that was said. His face growing more grim with each word that passed through Zas's mouth. Once Zas finishes they walk in silence for a few paces.
"I don't like this whole Indian business Zas...maybe we should move on. Do what we know...fight the Wyrm...save Penelope. Red will be awful unhappy if she hears Penelope got scalped and died before even beginning her trials." he sighs ad shakes his head "If they see me as the leader...I better start acting like one. I may know someone he might be able to help with that." Kefka says as he almost smiles while tapping his head, trying to reassure Zas. "Maybe he also knows something about them Uktena"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble with the cousins   Trouble with the cousins Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble with the cousins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: