HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Gripping the Reins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fae Carver

avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Gripping the Reins   Tue 12 Nov 2013, 21:43

"Why am I on a horse..." Mocks muttered to himself. His horse neighed and nodded as if he was also wondering why Mocks was on him. Mocks turned and looked back one last time toward where his friends had left going back down the road. He silently hoped they would be safe. "Let your friends worry about themselves, you need to worry about yourself. Don't you know how to ride a horse properly?" Said a voice in his head. The voice was cold and strong as was the presence that Kefka now felt in his head. It wasn't what one could call painful, just disorienting. So much so that Kefka practically fell off the horse as the other riders trailed off into the distance. "You are a weaker than I knew. No matter... I'll just take the reins, you weren't using them anyhow." Immediately the presence burst from his mind and filled Kefka's entire body. He was powerless to stop the presence. His vibrant green eyes dancing with life, now faded blue full of death. No more shifting and weaving, his stance is strong and firm. He holds his head up proud, no sign of doubt or fear. "To breathe again, to feel again. What a treat this is... for me and for you, Kefka. I mean you no ill will. I am doing this for your own good, with your skill you would have never made it to the farm. I am known among our people as Shadow Fang. I am Grandfather of Thalia Witchblade, who you have already met. I am not your friend, I am your elder and your better. Now pay heed and learn."

With that Shadowfang gripped the reins and urged the horse forward to catch up with Rends and the militia. When alongside he matches speed and looks at Rends appraising him befoe finally giving a curt nod. "I am pleased to see not all younglings are weak as this one" he gestures to himself. "Your people must be proud. I look forward to this hunt with you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rends the Gar

avatar

Posts : 388
Join date : 2013-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Gripping the Reins   Sun 17 Nov 2013, 15:28

Rends was preoccupied durring the first part of the ride with trying to keep the beast he was riding under control. Mumbling curses to the horse, he managed to reign it in and keep just behind the rest of the militia. He was checking his pistol and taking store of his weapons when Kefka caught up to him. The stranger's voice coming from his friend's mouth caught him completely off guard and he nearly dropped his pistol from shock.

"What the Hell? Did Harriet put somethin' funny if yer drink or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fae Carver

avatar

Posts : 381
Join date : 2013-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Gripping the Reins   Sun 17 Nov 2013, 16:27

"My presence here has nothing to do with Harriet, nor does it has to do with drinking. My manifestation here is for the protection of your friend. His buffoonery would cause more harm than good on this mission. Who ever is behind this attack on the farm needs to be dealt with...and I don't intend to let anyone get away. It has been far too long since I tasted blood, and dealt justice. Are you prepare to do what must be done today Sylvester?" Shadowfang looked at him with his cold eyes waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gripping the Reins   

Back to top Go down
 
Gripping the Reins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: