|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe

Zoe

Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit Empty
PostSubject: Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit   Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017, 14:49

One night, as the Prodigals traveled west, Zoe slipped away to spend time reconnecting with Gaia and regaining her spiritual strength. As she meditated and reflected on their latest escapades, she decided to summon a spirit whose gift had proven more valuable than she could have imagined.

The Theurge raised her arms in the air, pointed left, then right, then up, then down, ending her summoning dance with a strong clap of her hands.

A streak of brilliant energy coursed down out of the troubled penumbral sky. As it struck the ground, sandy soil flew up into the air, whirling around the coruscating lightning bolt, which had not faded but rather arced and pulsed, a wild beam of white hot light. The dirt and sand spun, crystallizing swiftly into uneven organic glass that curled up and around to merge with the lightning, together forming a composite body for the spirit. The spitting electricity and fractal glass vaguely suggested the shape of a tall, horned humanoid, its face a glowing nimbus of streaking light.

"Greetings, great Heyoka!" Zoe yelled above the sounds of the storm.

"I have come to tell you how your name has been made known in the days since you have granted me your great gift of lightning."

The Theurge explained in glorious detail how the gift of Heyoka had been used to destroy the weapon supplies during the White Ash sept attack, how it had crippled the buffalo hunters near the Uktena's caern, and how it had decimated numerous enemies, specifically how she had teamed up with War's cannon and taken out a dozen buffalo banes in their most recent excursion.

"Your gift has shown men, Garou, and spirits alike how powerful the mighty Hayoka truly is."

She offered some of her spiritual energy as a thank offering to the spirit.

"Your first gift has been invaluable in my quest to serve Gaia. I have come not only to thank you but also to request your help further. What other gift can you teach me to further my cause?"

The Theurge waited in expectation as the light of the spirit shone all around her.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit   Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017, 16:02

The coruscating energy played across the jagged shards that served as the spirit's hands as it bent forward and bowed gravely. It brings me joy to see the enemies of Gaia scoured by the wrath of the heavens.

The gift I offer is a strange one, but these are strange days. I find these umbral storms too wild and foul, even for one such as I. The voices of these winds carry no joy; they speak only of loss, madness, and fury.

The pulsing electricity ebbed somewhat, and Heyoka seemed to diminish, as if wilting slightly.

It is loath of me to say this; you cannot trust in the storm alone, Coyote's child, lest it betray you. I offer you a chance to learn to call upon the spirits of my distant cousins. The earth, the water, and the dancing flame. Some of these you know already.

If you can name a spirit of each element other than my own, and if you and your pack's dealings with them have been honorable, I will teach you how to control them as you direct the lightning. When done properly, you can dam a river for a time, or call upon the wildfire to hunger for your enemies.  
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit   Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit EmptyWed 22 Feb 2017, 17:15

Zoe smiled confidently at the spirit's request for names.

"Yes, great spirit of the storm. Our pack has worked favorably with many spirits of the elements."

"The first elemental spirit we had the delight of working with was Inteus, the Son of Blazing Heat. He granted us his power of fire in Perdido and even granted a lesser version of himself to dwell in my weapon here," she said as she displayed her ornate lighter.

"We assisted the spirit Ulinawa, second cousin once removed of the Trinity River, in the waters near Zavala and he has granted us his help in return on multiple occasions."

"Finally, our Ahroun, Rends the Gar, has worked closely with Cenezoica, Grand Daughter of Rorg, in bringing great destruction on Gaia's enemies."

"If these names are favorable to you, I would accept your gift to find favor with these elements."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit   Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe learns a new gift from Heyoka the Lightning spirit
Page 1 of 1