HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Missing Children

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 09:29

Zoe huffed. "I'm sorry I misunderstood what you said about Jakob."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 09:34

Mocks nodded slowly.

"Thanks. Please also keep in mind I am not he typical ShadowLord...so if anyone can restore my tribe's honor its going to be me. I can make my tribe change for the better. But I need help from you all to make it happen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rends the Gar

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 19:27

Rends glares at Zoe for a long moment before making his reply. When he does his voice is a low growl.

"I want you to remember who the fuck you are. You're a Garou. 'Nearly impossible' is what we do every day and sums up our chances of actually winning the war against the Wyrm pretty nicely. That don't change the fact that we fight."

He steps closer, bearing down on Zoe.

"You're a Theurge, so dealing with spirits is your responsibility as you often remind us. If they was a better way to deal with the Necromantis you had your chance to bring it up when we were dealing with it in the cave. Since we've already got plan A set and we have fer months, I expect you to keep any objections to backup plans quiet until such time as they actually matter!"

He takes another step forward, glaring down at her from under his dark hat.

"And I expect you to remember that the reason we even met in the first place is because some honorless Urrah decided to run away from her problems down south and left a trail of bodies fer the rest of the Nation to clean up. So maybe before you get onto Mocks fer restoring the honor of his Tribe you should stop and ask yerself who's gonna be cleaning up after you next time. It might even be possible he knows about his Tribe's reputation and maybe, jest maybe, that's why he's willing to consider goin' to such extremes."

He lets that sink in for a moment before softening his voice a touch.

"Mostly I jest want you to remember that we're all we have out here in the field. We can't afford to be at each other's throats over this stupid shit. So apologize, hug it out and let me get some goddamn sleep before I get cranky."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 20:31

Zoe stood her ground, huffed, and said, "I'm sorry I misunderstood what you said Mocks," without taking her eyes off of the Alpha. "I'll help out however I can."

"You don't intimidate me Rends-the-Gar.  You may be a blood-thirsty Get born under the full moon, but even you wouldn't hurt a pack mate for no good reason.  You may be big and scary, but you're more sensible than you let on. I seem to recall a certain cliath disregarding the orders of his tribe in refusing to bring said urrah back to Galveston and choosing to form a pack with her instead."

Now it was her turn to take a step forward.  

"And for the record, I didn't run away from my problems in Galveston, Sylvester.  I came to Nacogdoches same as the rest, by summons of the Stranger, and I would appreciate you not acting like that was some big faux pas. We didn't all have the luxury of growing up around Garou."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 21:10

Mocks stared back and forth at his Alpha and the pack Theurge as they traded words, neither giving an inch. He rolled his eyes and with an exasperated sigh stood up and walked I'm between them facing Zoe.

"Zoe....I love you. Go to bed. You're upset. I get it. I am too. Nothing is going to get resolved until we calm down. This talk can resume in the morning if it needs be with Zas here to keep the peace."

He turned around to face Rends.

"Rends... I love you. You're already cranky. Go to bed. I'll finish out the watch for the night. It's not like I have enough alcohol to shut my brain down anyway."

Mocks stayed between them hoping they would leave without more words to each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   Wed 21 Sep 2016, 21:27

Zoe inhaled deeply and took one last look at her alpha before retreating toward her sleeping mat. She was angry but she was not suicidal. She may put on a brave face, but deep down inside she had a healthy fear of her alpha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Children   

Back to top Go down

Missing Children
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2