HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Falcon Rising

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Falcon Rising   Tue 08 Mar 2016, 21:05

Zas wore a smile. Being back in the caern safe and sound with the Silver Fang theurge was a relief. Learning that the Fianna had been mostly unscathed had also proven fortuitous.

The pack philodox knew however that his charge from the king had not yet been fully complete. He had agreed to give the young theurge experience. She had been battle tested-that much was certain. Yet in the packs assault on the witches stronghold there had been little in the way of spiritual concern that the pack had to consider.

The Apache made his way to Ms. Deadwood. He still needed to see to his other task. He found his way to the other side of the gauntlet and sought out the theurge. Upon locating her he began, "You did very well during our recent travels. I wish there had been more for you to see, but you saw a great deal."

He pauses, "Though if you are up for it, I need a spirit summoned...one of considerable power. I know that's one of the things we didn't get to do."

His smile wanes, "I assure you-this spirit is of Gaia. It goes by the name of The Talons of Horus. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rising   Wed 09 Mar 2016, 02:29

Aara agreed, happy at the chance to meet another of Falcon's brood. "I have not encountered any of the flocks before, only heard stories. If you have need of them now, I will call them." Within moments the two were standing at the edge of the bawn in the penumbra, their backs to the woodland behind them, the shadows of the three great houses before them. Zas could feel the wind on his face, the churning umbral wind drawing twisted ethereal clouds through the moonlight sky. The young Theurge frowned in concentration, shifting partially into Lupus as her throat and jaws elongated as she raised her head in an almost inaudible howl, a high piercing call at the limits of human perception.

Amid the dancing tatters of the clouds came a shape- an undulating whirling flock of spirits, their dizzying movements seemed paradoxical- simultaneously unthinkingly erratic and precisely orchestrated. The creatures moved against the wind, diving down toward Aara and Zas, filling penumbra with their cries, shrieks and songs. Luna's cool light played on their myriad wings, claws and beaks. The spirit's avian forms proved as fluid as the flesh of the Garou, each flying creature changing its appearance every few seconds, birds of prey and carrion feeders and great sea-haunting birds. Aara stood her ground as the flock enveloped them, but she looked to Zas without saying a word. The Talons of Horus had come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rising   Wed 09 Mar 2016, 14:03

Zas gave a knowing look to Aara and gestured for her to follow his lead as he took a knee.

He turned to face the swarming morass of shifting flying aerial spirits and said, "Thank you for your swift response to our call. I asked for you on behalf of King Rawest Wind. In his awakening, the growing might of the evil serpent in the city of Houston has been brought to light."

He pauses, "He has requested that I seek you out, as you know of me; in the hope of gaining your aid when he makes his strike upon the enemy. I ask you now if you would be willing to aid him, and if your answer is yes...what chiminage you would request in exchange?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon Rising   

Back to top Go down

Falcon Rising
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1