|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Owl's child

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptyThu 28 Jan 2016, 15:01

Zas drew a slow breath. The thought of facing the witches again was not pleasant. His mind replayed the recent run in with his foes in Houston and how close a call he'd had. The packs first meeting with the widderslaint in Zavala also left much to be desired.

He had a job to do though, and he was not about to let the girls take anything more from him. He knew that these witches would be waiting and he knew there was at least one thing that he alone could bring to the fight that he hadn't been able to do before. To do this though required the aid of his theurge and that of his tribal totem.

The pack had settled in after traveling their first leg of the journey. The Philodox found Hears the Song easily enough as she was spending as much time as she could with the Silver fang theurge preparing her for the upcoming fight.

Zas approached and said, "I know you have much to do to ready yourself and your newfound friend, but I need to speak with one of Owls brood to gain the spirits blessing and favor. Can you help?"
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptyFri 29 Jan 2016, 21:19

"When have I ever denied such a request, Zas? Of course."

Zoe stood and stretched, smiling at the younger Theurge.

"Care to join us?"
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptySat 30 Jan 2016, 14:54

Aara gave them an earnest smile. "Oh, yes- an owl spirit is a new experience for me. I would very much like to watch."

Zoe called to the totem of the Silent Striders, and the trio waited for one of the being's secretive brood to appear. The Garou stood in silence, until Aara let out a startled gasp. In one of the trees close by, an owl sat, its back toward them, and Zas only noticed it when its head twisted back to look down at them. The spirit's eyes were dully reflective: a pair of half-cent coins staring out from above a small ivory beak. Slowly, shadows began to gather, crawling and slithering from beneath the other trees to crowd under the owl's perch.
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptySat 30 Jan 2016, 19:13

Zas stepped closer keeping a watchful eye to the dark shapes that made their way to the the spirit.

The Philodox sniffed in the air making a mental note of the scent of the spirit as he spoke, "I am grateful for your presence spirit. Your answer to my call will be duly rewarded."

Zas glanced into the eyes of the spirit and said, "Owl watches my path. He knows of my intent to slay the widderslaint. They have grown mighty since our first encounter and I seek new ways of combating their dark magic."

He bows his head, "The mark of the death wolf I feel may aid in this task. What favor or service would you ask of me in exchange for sharing this boon?"
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptyMon 01 Feb 2016, 16:50

The small, drab owl said nothing, but Zas felt as if it were waiting for something. Transparent eyelids slid over the glimmering pennies as it stared at them. The shadows roiling across the ground beneath it spoke, and Zas thought it sounded a bit like his father, Sho-shone. "Tell a secret of your own. Owl knows ten thousand things, but wishes to know a few more still."
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child EmptyMon 01 Feb 2016, 22:13

Zas nods once in acknowledgement and draws as close as possible to the spirit and whispers to it.

He then steps back and bows his head and offered the spirit gnosis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Owl's child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owl's child   Owl's child Empty

Back to top Go down

Owl's child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: