|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zoe checks in with Aara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoe

Zoe

Zoe checks in with Aara Empty
PostSubject: Zoe checks in with Aara   Zoe checks in with Aara EmptySat 23 Jan 2016, 16:57

After the pack's discussion of their move to Houston kind of fizzled out, Zoe went to sit with Aara. She was still a little unsure about the pack's general consensus to move to the White Ash caern if the king accepts Elijah as his heir, but that was all still up in the air.

The elder Theurge sits down next to the younger and smiles.
"So how is it - being away from home and out in the dark at night for the first time? You seem to be doing well so far!"
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Zoe checks in with Aara   Zoe checks in with Aara EmptySun 24 Jan 2016, 02:14

Aara had been sitting, hunched several yards away, right on the edge of earshot. She had been looking up at the sky with an inscrutable faraway expression. "The sky is so big out here... deep, like a fathomless upside-down ocean." She suppressed a slight shiver before changing the subject with a smile.

"I- I am doing fine... but your pack seems like they've got the weight of the world on their shoulders. Maybe I should be the concerned one!"

A night moth landed on her hand. The tiny silent creature more stripes than a chain gang, with feathery waving antennae. Aara's glanced down at it before gently lifting the insect so that it was level with her. "If you do decide to stay at the White Ash, I would like that. You are all very different, but each of your pack is funny and kind."
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zoe

Zoe

PostSubject: Re: Zoe checks in with Aara   Zoe checks in with Aara EmptySun 24 Jan 2016, 15:24

Zoe shrugged and smiled as she relaxed back against a small tree.

"If we Prodigals don't have the weight of the world on our shoulders at all times, we're feel like we're doing something wrong. Don't worry about us. We always come up with a plan and it always - well almost always, - works out eventually."

Her gaze drifted toward the clear night sky and she laughed. "I guess you're right. It is like an upside-down ocean. Wait...have you ever even seen an ocean, Aara?"

Zoe smiled apologetically. "I don't mean to make you feel bad or embarssed. It is just very difficult for me to comprehend spending most of your life indoors. Growing up on the streets of Galveston and then spending much of the past three years with the pack sleeping under the stars, it just feels normal to sleep with one eye open, so to speak."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoe checks in with Aara   Zoe checks in with Aara Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe checks in with Aara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: