|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaton

Eaton

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016, 22:34

Now that the discussion with the rest of his pack had settled, Eaton turned his attention back to the weathered journal. He let out an exhale as he looked at the cover, wondering why he didn't have the greatest urge to open it and write down a summery of what they discussed. He did have some eagerness to use the newest gifts he had obtained from the spirits. He wished their was some lake or deep snow that would allow him to at least try them out; all that was around here was dry plains and darkness feebly driven back from the pack's campfire. The way the light faded into the night, dancing with the gentle wind reminded him of the way that . . .

Eaton jumped up from his spot and stomped over to their Ragabash. He put on a fake smile "So, about what ya did to those boat lights in Houston. It was a nice trick and all, but did ya just forget to tell me, or were you just hopin' I wouldn't realize you lied to me?" He said as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptyFri 22 Jan 2016, 23:29

Mock's mouth formed a smile of defeat as he shrugged his shoulders. He took off his hat and ran his hand through his hair as he stood up.

"It was only a matter of time Eaton. You ain't stupid. Hell you saw right through me that night...I had to use a gift on ya just for you to believe my lie. Now I ain't happy about what I done. It was Chiminage for a gift. I had to strike fear into one of my packmates. Couldn't have been Rends...even if I did scare him he probably would killed me. Couldn't have been Zoe...once the truth came out she wouldn't understand. I could have scared Zas with a horse but he weren't in town. If you remember he was up in Crossroads with the ghosts. That left you, and I am sorry for that. Once I realized it had to be you...I just had to figure out how to scare ya...So I thought about what would scare me and the thought of something happening to Jasnah popped in my head. You're a father too...so I figured you felt the same about Elijah."

Mocks looked Eaton in the eyes.

"I don't expect you to forgive me without retribution... so whatever you want to go to me besides killing me. Have at it. I won't stop ya. It's only fair."
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptySat 23 Jan 2016, 15:59

Eaton listened as Mocks made his case, nodding as the Ragabash explained what had happened.

"Yer right, Zoe wouldn't understand; so you were just doin' what the spirits asked of ya, testin' to see if you deserved their gift. Just a shame they didn't include in the test not gettin' caught; ya mighta been more cafeful who you messed with."

He seemed pensive as he considered Mock's words, "Well, I think this would only be fair: ya see, the spirits taught me a trick before we left for Houston- actually, it's supposedly a little taste of the hell Nightclaw went through."

Eaton held up his open palm, and Mocks could see ethereal silver wisps rise from his hand, "And their chiminage was I had to use it on someone before Luna shows her face again. And seein' how I don't think we'll run into Ford until then, I think ya see my dilemma."

He then narrows his his eyes at Mocks, still keeping his faux smile, "That'll make us even, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptySat 23 Jan 2016, 16:26

Mocks' eyes grew wide as Eaton opened his palm and explained. After Eaton posed his question Mocks turned away and stared at the moonless sky. He pulled out his flask draining it in one large gulp before letting it drop to the ground as he turned to face his packmate. He forced a smile before grabbing Eaton's hands with the silver wisps.

"It's a deal then."

Mocks gritted his teeth and fell to his knees as the gift began its course.
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptySat 23 Jan 2016, 16:56

Eaton clasped his hand around the Ragabash's, still maintaining his demeanor as looked at Mock's in the eye. Suddenly, the Gallairds' smile began to tremble before he burst into a laugh.

"What am I, some Fenrir Philodox with a stick up his ass? You thought I was really itchin' to get back at ya?"

He helped Mock's back to his feet, and released his grip, "The way yer actin' it's like you ate my kid. Ya pulled a prank on me- how scandalous of a Ragabash!"

Back to top Go down
Fae Carver

Fae Carver

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff EmptyMon 25 Jan 2016, 22:22

Mocks' head tilted as a wave of confusion swept over his face. After a few seconds he had burst into laughter.

"You got me good Eaton."

He clapped his brother on his back.

"You teach Elijah to stone face like that and he end up being a better Ragabash than me."

He bent down to pick his flask up and dusted it off before speaking again.

"Look Elijah is a good kid, and you're a damn good Garou. We'll get the king to see that. You ain't just a Bone Gnawer...You are one of a Rats teeth. The cream of the crop. We ain't gonna sit idly by if he tries to cast Elijah aside and pair Jana up with some Silverfang feller."

He stand up and looks Eaton in the eyes.

"Sorry. I ain't tryin' to worry you more, I just...well I want you to know I got your back. You ain't gotta carry this burden inside ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shadow Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Stuff   Shadow Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Stuff
Page 1 of 1