HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Kings Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: The Kings Man   Sat 16 Jan 2016, 22:05

The philodox walked slowly but intentionally to once more speak with the Silver Fang leader. He had a few things he knew only the elder would be able to assist him with, but he also did not want to overburden the man. However, being uncertain how much longer the pack would remain in the caern left the Apache feeling a sense of urgency. Zas only hoped the older garou would hear him out.

Upon finding the man, the Silent Strider could not help but stop for a moment as he glanced once more upon the king and saw his ragged and frail frame, for even despite this the man still seemed to emanate a sense of regal nobility and power that left him speechless. For the briefest of moments the sight harkened back to a memory of Chief Bowles when he too had overcome Harano and displayed his might, though the Silver Fang king did not even seem to be trying to invoke this feeling of awe.

Zas closed the distance between himself and Rawest Wind slowly remembering to give a low bow.
"King Arcturus, I do not mean to disturb you, but I Zas B'ul would speak with you further if I could."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Man   Sun 17 Jan 2016, 15:13

Rawest-Wind motioned for Zas to approach. "Speak your mind, Silent Strider. I think at this point an audience is more than within your rights." The shadow of loss still gave the king a haunted look, but there was a defiant fire burning in his steady gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Man   Sun 17 Jan 2016, 18:06

The philodox upon receiving permission stepped closer and proceeded, "Thank you sir. I am no galliard and I am less familiar with proper protocol so I will be direct. When we first spoke you inquired of one named Haerganix of the Uktena.

I come before you once more to offer my fielty and service should you wish it-I would deliver your word to him myself. Though I do not know him, as I said previously, I have strong ties with his tribe and could see to it your message reached his ears. Keeping communication between the nations open is vital and I would do whatever I could to aid in this."

Zas pauses for a moment considering his words before adding, "Your words carry great weight, as such I am also curious-what do you feel of my quest to unite the nations of Gaia?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Man   Tue 19 Jan 2016, 16:00

"The reason I spoke of Chief Haerganix was to see if he had contacted any among us here since my decline. Clearly, he has not. I have no ill-will toward the Uktena, but I must look to my own protectorate, and the evil lurking at our doorstep, before I go courting any among the Pure." Rawest-Wind smiled. It was a grim expression, devoid of warmth but filled with resolve.

"In time, diplomatic relations with the Uktena may prove to be of utmost importance, but for now, we must focus on the task at hand. Cleansing Houston and destroying those who threaten us is paramount." The night wind rustled through the boughs of Great Fraxinus, and Rawest-Wind nodded, as if agreeing with some unspoken sentiment. "Yes, if ever I have need to seek out Haerganix, I will keep you in mind, Zas B'ul All-Friend."

"As for your quest, it is both noble and familiar. Harrier promotes cooperation among Gaia's tribes. My kin and I are only here through our alliance with the Shadow Lords. In many places in Europe, the Silver Fangs and Shadow Lords are bitter rivals; not so where House Unbreakable Hearth holds sway. I believe that if we can make peace with the Shadow Lords, anything is possible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Man   Tue 19 Jan 2016, 18:11

Zas gives a genuine smile at the Silver Fangs words, and also acknowledging his strategy.

A thought occurs to the philodox, "Your plans for facing the wyrm are wise, and I would lay your mind further at ease. In my packs journey I have been able to foster unity between the Uktena of the tonkawa and the nation. They now travel with the Fenrir; the aid of the Uktena in clearing Houston of your foes awaits only your call to action."

Zas eyes narrow as he says, "I also find my own mind more at ease when I know my enemies. In the city of Houston are two worth mention. One-a leech of great age who knows much of our kind and is firmly entrenched within the city and the other a Black Spiral named RIP Ford. They appear to have formed an alliance of some form."

Zas gives a focused gaze as he adds, "I would not claim to know more than you in any regard, but if I may...your totem Falcon is powerful perhaps more than many would expect. In my travels I have met one of Falcons brood named the Talons of Horus who treated me honorably and also displayed great strength. Seeking the aid of this spirit may prove useful in an assault on your target."

Zas then says with a bow, "I would not keep you further save one request. I would consider it an honor were I to have your personal blessing and your tribal support in my quest of joining the nations. In so doing, even greater lairs of the wyrm may be brought down as the full fury of Gaia can be brought to bear."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kings Man   

Back to top Go down

The Kings Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1