HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Locking in Alliances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Locking in Alliances    Thu 14 Jan 2016, 19:59

Having spoken with the Silver Fang King and the caern warder, the process of setting things back on the right path was underway. Things did not go as anticipated but as a follower of coyote the silent strider was beginning to expect this. Fortunately things worked in the packs favor this time.

Zas found himself in an unusual position-the pack had allies, at the very least, not more foes with the other gathered garou. More to his own plans, he had successfully worked to unite the tribes; granted, the Fianna and the Silver Fangs and to some extent the Shadowlords, had worked together prior to the packs arrival, but he was certainly calling this a win. His brief chat with the Fianna leader certainly had ended well.

Following Padraig Brave-in-War's instructions the philodox set out to locate and speak with Drann Lock-Step, in the hopes of gaining a potent symbol or mark to indicate that he is a friend to the tribe of Stag.

He called out to Drann as he approached, "I had a little conversation with Brave-in-war earlier and he pointed me your way. He said you may be able to bestow upon me a mark of your tribe. Do you think you are up for it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    Fri 15 Jan 2016, 19:23

Drann Overbeck set aside the letter he had been reading and looked up and down at Zas. "Brave-in-War sent ya, eh? Well, I can give ya a tag ya won't soon forget, that much is true. But why should I mark ya as Fianna? Ya look more like one o' those weird Pure, not a son o' Stag."

The Fianna warrior raised an curious eyebrow. "So, what's this about, then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    Fri 15 Jan 2016, 22:24

The Silent Strider took a step closer to the fiann and with a resolute gaze began, "I am called All-Friend for a purpose. I seek to unite the bloodied tribes of Gaia-both those of the pure and the garou nations; to stand together as the mightiest force of Gaia the minions of the wyrm have ever seen. To some extent I have done this already, but I have more to do and I will not yield."

A fiery passion fills his voice as he adds, "If the devil serpent were to strike me down this instant, so help me I would fight it beyond death uniting the underworld under this same banner."

He gives a piercing stare at Drann and says,"You ask why you should mark me as one of Stag. I give you my word, there is no place that you can go that I as one of Owl's sons cannot follow, there is no foe out of my reach or above reproach, and there is nothing that could stop me or my pack from answering a call for aid from one of Stag's own. We have proven our willingness to do what must be done, whatever the cost, time after time. That's not ever going to change."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:43

Lock-Step sucked his teeth as Zas spoke, considering his words. When the Silent Strider finished, the Ahroun said simply: "Oaths are well and good, and Stag is a totem of great respect and honor... but just 'cause ya pledge to help us fight isn't enough to make ya one of our Slew. And in all honesty, I am not sure me or any of the rest of the Fianna here really care for fighting alongside the 'Pure Ones.' Still, your pack has gone above and beyond, and ya have preserved the honor of our sept. I will give ya a mark, but perhaps one better suited to your, ah, quest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    Sat 16 Jan 2016, 13:18

Zas bows his head, "I understand. Your tribe is known for many things, your bonds of kinship amongst them. I consider myself honored just to be able to claim that I have aided you."

He raises his head and says, "Though you may not care to war alongside the pure ones, your tribesmen have a long proud history for not turning down a fight from the wyrm. When the time comes-you will see that your garou cousins of the pure are just as willing to destroy our mutual enemy."

Zas then smiles and says humbly, "I trust in your wisdom and skills."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    Sun 17 Jan 2016, 19:16

Zas rubs his chin as he adds, "Out of curiosity, what does it take to be one of your slew? What does it mean to you to claim that you are Fianna?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locking in Alliances    

Back to top Go down

Locking in Alliances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1