|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

Zas B'ul

Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye Empty
PostSubject: Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye   Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 19:26

The Silent Strider pawed at the ground. He knew there was much to decide, and the best route to solving the packs discovered problems lay ahead.

Zas turns to the rest of the Prodigals as he says, "We have some big choices to make here. This town is in need of aid. We aren't entirely certain what's causing the problem, but things are definitely not right. We may be able to handle it alone, but maybe not. Our initial purpose in traveling here was to search for Zoe's mother, but now other things have been brought to light."

He pauses before adding, "We have several options as to how to proceed. Several paths we could take. I am curious as to what all of you would prefer to do. Personally, although Red Oath warned us against traipsing around in the bayous and swamp recklessly, I would be willing to give it a shot in the hopes that we could have some help from some of the local fera. They'd be more knowledgeable about the area and if we are facing the likes of El Gaucho-I'd rather not take chances."
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye   Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 20:36

Eaton snapped out of his daydream as Zas began to speak. After listening to what the Philodox had to say, he offered, "By the roar we heard last night, I'd reckon' theres somethin' in the swamp that warrants our attention. But . . ."

He looks back in the direction of the city, and says, "Before we head some great ways away, I say we gotta see to this fever. I don't think ya need me to remind ya there's somethin' very wrong goin' on with it."
Back to top Go down

Nachitoches-more than meets the Eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: