|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Going to the Dogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eaton

Eaton

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 16:22

About the third day after their adventures in Crossroads, Eaton once again sought out Zoe. Hoping he didn't bore her from their discussion the other day, he found her about town. After exchanging greetings, he said,

"So, if ya ain't sick of summonin' or talkin' to me, could I borrow ya for a bit tonight? There was couple of gifts I've been thinkin' might be useful. The spirit's 'emselves might not be the most interestin', I was wantin' to speak to a dog spirit and catch back up with the Doom of Hamelin."

He quickly added, "Course, that's if ya don't don't got other plans."
Back to top Go down
Zoe

Zoe

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 17:03

Zoe smiles at her Gnawer brother and nods. "A Theurge's job is never done. Let's go!"

She slips them into the penumbra. "A dog spirit, eh? Hope it's not bitter about Zas suffocating that one guy with a dog corpse back in San Antone. Probably best we just not mention that."
Back to top Go down
Eaton

Eaton

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptyThu 22 Jan 2015, 17:06

"Well, to be fair," Eaton said as he followed her lead, "That mutt was workin' with some wyrm-ridden folks, not like the strays Rat has allegiances with. But yeah, best not to push it."
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015, 02:18

Zoe had hardly whistled before a mud spattered hound came bounding up the trail. Tail waving in an overjoyed greeting, the spirit leaped in front of the two Garou before going into a half-crouch. "Hello, friends! What do you need? I can find something or someone or guard something or maybe find something to eat?" It stopped suddenly, sniffed the air, and then got distracted and began scratching at a floppy ear alive with hopping fleas. "I hope it is that last one. I can't remember the last time I ate. I am starving." The dog spirit licked its nose a few times. "I think I smelled a squirrel just now."

Last edited by The Laughing Stranger on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Eaton

Eaton

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015, 11:36

Eaton got to one knee and replied, "Well, we could go huntin' for that squirrel, but I dunno if that's gonna be enough. I completely understand that most folks don't exactly give handouts to needy strays. So why I don't I fix that? I'll ensure that every hound I meet 'round this county gets their fill. That sound like a fair deal to you?"

Disregarding the fleas, he reached out to massage the spirit behind the ears, "As for how ya can help me, if I remember what the other Bone Gnawers said, there should be a gift that allows me to give my pack anythin' it might need from me. Even if I ain't got much. Whaddya say?"

With his other hand Eaton rubbed the stray's belly, imparting a piece of his spiritual strength.
Back to top Go down
The Laughing Stranger
Admin
The Laughing Stranger

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 05:23

The spirit stretched out and yawned contentedly as Eaton made his offer. The Bone Gnawer had barely finished speaking before the dog moved its jaws around his hand in a mock bite, slobbering everywhere. "Done! Helping others is good, you helped me help you so you can help everyone!" The dog panted for a moment, and then got up. "I am going to tell the others about the food!"

Last edited by The Laughing Stranger on Mon 10 Aug 2015, 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wtarat.forumotion.com
Eaton

Eaton

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  EmptySat 24 Jan 2015, 19:57

"You do that." Eaton called after the dog, wiping the spiritual spit off his hand. He looked back at Zoe and said "Alrighty! That's gonna be mighty useful. Do ya mind callin' back up the Doom of Hamelin? I know I can call their kin, but I don't think it's a good idea to sound a warcry if they're ain't nothin' for 'em to sink their teeth into."

His expression turns grave, "Lest they find somethin' else to make do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going to the Dogs  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to the Dogs    Going to the Dogs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to the Dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
| :: Rage Across Texas Forums :: Tales of Renown-
Jump to: