HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Pleasurable Affairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Pleasurable Affairs   Wed 19 Nov 2014, 00:26

Zas scoured the nearby woods of Nacogdoches early in the morning the day of Rends and Poet slayers match on a mission of obtaining food. His mind was full of thoughts but he knew being on the hunt would help him focus and prioritize his goals.

He had been agreeable to his newfound title of Adren, and was certainly fine with the stipulation of showing more wisdom in the future. The raise in rank and renown would only further help to serve his goal of reunification of the tribes, as now his voice would carry more weight.

This coupled with the packs decision of selecting an Alpha and choosing to abide by traditional Garou chain of command served to liven up the typically sullen philodox. Things felt right.

He had many questions about coming days but above all of them stood one. He caught a strong whiff of nearby fauna in his lupus form but didn't immediately crave any of the scents he detected so he reverted to homid and called out, "Stranger, I'm curious, back in Zavala when you were avoiding whatever was in the woods...would you still have been able to help us despite being so far away?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Laughing Stranger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pleasurable Affairs   Wed 19 Nov 2014, 11:56

"Ah, curiosity, the lust of the mind. Your question depends on what you mean by 'help,' my dear Indian." The Laughing Stranger leaped out of the overhanging branches and landed next to Zas, dusting himself and shaking out his old leather coat. His hat seemed completely unaffected by the fall.

"I got a startling array of tricks and abilities, so whether I am around or not, you lot are tied together spiritually, and that can help you fight, or step sideways, or communicate together. That being said, I am not all powerful or omniscient, despite appearances to the contrary. I can't wander into Wyrm-choked hellholes and expect to come out smelling like a rose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wtarat.forumotion.com
Zas B'ul

PostSubject: Re: Pleasurable Affairs   Wed 19 Nov 2014, 17:59

Zas nods in understanding as the Laughing Stranger explains his answer. When he finishes the Philodox considers his words carefully before asking, "I was unclear. I believe what I meant was does your power and strength wax and wane based on your actual proximity to us, or is it unchanged?

I have seen some of your "tricks" and certainly do not discount them or your mastery of them, but I am concerned that should we find ourselves in another mess like that again Gaia forbid, that you are still able to pack a punch should it come to blows-even when we are not physically nearby.

I recognize that back in Zavala we stood to lose a great deal more than our fetishes..."

He sighs, "Or our weapons."

The Silent Strider then turns away for a moment before looking back, "Those are risks I don't want to take."

He pauses again before adding, "You smell good by the way."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasurable Affairs   

Back to top Go down

Pleasurable Affairs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1